Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: WEXEZwer22324.exe.. airrun?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can you pic a diff name?

    this one sux to type out

    and whats with the cats? hmmmmmm [img]eek.gif[/img]


    do you miss me?


    you miss my cameras dont cha......


    want to see some blackmail OH BOY [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]


    did you order me some of those zingy mints from OZ?

    I need you to burn some taxicabmusic for me.....


    WAnt to go snow boarding?

    Expect mail this week...for you and your bride......

    hehehe *evil laugh*

  2. #2
    w32.exe
    Guest w32.exe's Avatar

    Post

    Answers to Chloes Questions......
    Yes I can.... SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    The cats are Kung fu cats.. if you look close they are getting it on... but I guess they could be dancing......
    I miss you more than you think [img]wink.gif[/img]
    You Know damn well I want that pic heheheh
    ( o )( o )
    SOUL... SEND ME the HOT 24/7's for chloe
    taxicab music.... [img]eek.gif[/img] Llike Hindu Tantric sex musiic?????????????????????????

    You know damn right I wanna go snow boarding... guess what cheley is gonna be doing this wynter... hmmm maybe doing wynter too [img]eek.gif[/img] SNOWBOARDING down cataloochee with me and my MULLETMAN snow board
    checks the mail box .....
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •